Friday 6th – Sunday 8th October, 2023
Join us for this three-day retreat in-person at Padmasambhava Peace Institute with Tromge Jigme Rinpoche, or online (Youtube) if you have attended this retreat in the past. Full-time participation is NOT required for those who have previously done the 3-day retreat.
IMPORTANT: This practice lineage is NOT the same as the short Lion-faced Dakini done as daily practice in Chagdud Gonpa centers. Empowerment for this particular Lion-Faced Dakini practice is required. If you do not have the empowerment and cannot join the sangha in-person at PPI, you will not be able to participate.
Retreat will begin at 9:30am Friday and finish around 5:00pm Sunday afternoon.
This is a profound practice for dispelling obstacles and swiftly accomplishing the realization of intrinsic awareness, composed by His Holiness Dudjom Rinpoche from a treasure of his previous incarnation, Dudjom Lingpa. Jigme Rinpoche received this practice directly from H.H. Dudjom Rinpoche, so the lineage is very short and powerful. This is a precious opportunity for practitioners of all levels. The text for this particular practice is very short, so doing the intensive retreat provides an excellent basis for easily continuing this practice regularly at home.
If you have not received the empowerment before and plan to attend the event at PPI, registration is by email application only. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
1) Full name and phone number
2) Brief summary of previous practice experience and teachers you’ve studied with or received empowerment from.
3) Statement that you are able to commit to the full 3-day retreat in person.
4) Preference for either $325 for a private room (Tara House), or $260 for sharing a double room (Tara House), or $200 for a shared dorm room, which covers 3 days of retreat and meals, and which is payable before arrival (no refunds after Sept 28th).
Please write to email@example.com stating when and where you received the empowerment, and from whom, and whether you plan to attend in person or online.
Whether or not you are able to participate in this event, it is possible to make an offering for the tsog or butterlamps, with prayers that auspicious conditions prevail for the flourishing of this practice and for the benefit of all beings. Butterlamps are $1.50 each; tsog offerings can be in any amount. There are several ways to make offerings:
1) To make an offering by credit card online follow the link below and from the pull-down “Program Designation”, select tsog or butterlamps.
2) by mailing a check made out to ‘Ati Ling’ to Woody, 23125 Fort Ross Road, Cazadero, CA 95421
3) by calling us at 707-632-5629 to arrange payment by credit card.